You can thank our southern roots for this one!
The Southern Hospitality
A delicious fall cocktail.
Write a review
- 1.5 ounces of Makers Mark Bourbon
- 3 dashes of orange bitters
- .5 ounces honey simple syrup
- 2 cherries
- 1 orange wedge
- In a shaker, add bourbon and simple syrup and muddle without ice. Add three dashes of orange bitters and ice, then shake well.
- Put an orange wheel at the bottom of a cocktail glass and add ice. Strain the liquid from the shaker over the fresh ice and add a cherry for garnish.
Travaasa Blog http://www.travaasa.com/blog/