Out and about in Austin and looking to to heal, detoxify and unify your mind and body? Yoga can help fortify your awareness of movement, balance and intention, in addition to strengthening your entire body. No matter your age, strength or flexibility level, anyone can do yoga with the right attitude and the right teacher. Here at Travaasa Austin, our yoga classes include various styles and routines that create a dynamic, challenging program which combines strength, spirituality and a healthy dose of sweat.
We sat down with Susan Anderson, our yoga, meditation and breathwork instructor here at Travaasa Austin, to get insight on what sets a Travaasa yoga session apart.
- One of the Most Unique Aspects to Travaasa’s Program: Classes are rich and fulfilling, and within 45 minutes. This time slot allows an individual to experience many types of classes and feel satisfied with the depth of each class offered
- Are the Yoga Courses at Travaasa Austin Geared for all Levels, or Just for Super Flexible Pro Types? Each class is designed to encourage beginners, as well as suit experienced yogis.
- Why Do You Love Austin: Austin a naturally beautiful with green hills, nice lakes & natural springs. The people are hip, yet laid back, and many are aware of the importance of their physical and emotional health. And, my whole family lives here!
- What Do I Need to Bring With Me to A Course? Just bring yourself and wear comfortable clothing to move in.
- Any Advice for a Beginner Who’s Never Practiced Yoga Before? Doing yoga for the first time is fun! Don’t worry if you are not able to do some things- you will actually surprise yourself with all the things you can do!