Rates & Packages
Travaasa Resort & Spa provides you with different rate and package selections so that you can make the most of your time with us. These special offerings are designed to customize your journey.
View our policies
|Á LA CARTE
|Unlimited access to a robust schedule of programs & activities organized in our five experiential pillars: Adventure, Culinary, Culture, Fitness and Wellness||✔||✔|
|In-room complimentary bottled water & organic fair-trade coffee||✔||✔|
|Welcome snack and refreshments upon arrival||✔||✔|
|Gratuities on all packages components||✔||✔|
|Organic cotton linens||✔||✔|
|Complete access to resort facilities||✔||✔|
|Spacious, well-appointed accommodations||✔||✔|
|Chef-prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner daily||✔|
|All snacks and non-alcoholic beverages||✔|
|$125 resort credit per person per day, good toward spa treatments and private classes.||✔|
|An 18% daily service charge covers highlighted items above, local phone calls, access to fitness center, resort facilities and self parking.|
|CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY||CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY|
- The Sea Ranch Cottages and Total Travaasa packages are limited to adults 16 and over.
- Children are welcome on the Sea Ranch Cottage side of the property during family friendly periods of March 11–24, July 25–August 8, and December 22–January 5, 2013.
- Children are welcome on the Garden View Suite side of the property throughout the year.
Stay Longer, Save More
Multiple night discounts are applied when you choose your dates.
The Fine Print
- There is no minimum length of stay required to book an inclusive package.
- Premium activities and private sessions may be purchased on an individual basis.
- High season is July 1–August 31; Holiday Season is December 22–January 5, 2013.
- An advance deposit of one night is required to guarantee your reservation. Advance deposit becomes non-refundable 10 days prior to arrival date of your reservation.
- Rates are exclusive of applicable taxes and an 18% daily service charge. The service charge is designed to cover access to regularly scheduled experiences and classes, local phone calls, access to fitness center, resort facilities, transportation from and to the Hana Airport (HNM), valet parking and gratuities on all package components.
- Trail rides and tasting tours at Ono Farms are an additional charge. Total Travaasa resort credits may be used toward these activities.
- Please note: Travaasa Hana is a non-tipping resort property other than food & beverage areas.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations must be made at least 10 days before arrival date of reservation to receive refund of your advance deposit.