Christmas Dinner Side Dishes: Fresh Mushroom and Parsley Salad
Posted on 12/07/2012
Keeping recipes easy yet delicious this holiday season can be an often complicated task. The experts at Travaasa have a delicious recipe for Fresh Mushroom and Parsley Salad that will surely solve your #HolidayProblems and make your holiday party interesting.
- 1 pound large button mushrooms, trimmed, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Shaved Parmesan
In a medium salad bowl, mix together the mushrooms and parsley.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and lemon juice until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Add the oil mixture to the salad bowl and toss until all the ingredients are coated. Place parmasen on top and serve.