Farm Fresh Table Decorations
Posted on 11/26/2013
This holiday season, look to your garden for fresh centerpiece ideas. We have tips for several unique creations that use the plants right in your own back yard! Check it out:
- Purple Kale Flowers: These beauties have become a popular focal flower for table centerpieces.
- Artichokes: This vegetable already has a unique look to it. Add it to any flower arrangement for additional texture.
- Small Pumpkins & Gourds: These fall vegetables also make great table top decorations. They add a seasonal twist when incorporated into an otherwise traditional floral piece.
- Cranberries: The bright little berry is a popular decoration during the holidays. Place a handful in the bottom of a vase and add flowers or a candle for a holiday feel.
- Colorful Vegetables: Other vegetables like bright orange carrots or purple onions can also brighten up any centerpiece and add a seasonal touch.
- Dried Tree Branches & Twigs: Branches add an elegant architectural element to a vase of flowers or the base of a centerpiece. Try painting the branches a bold or metallic color to add a modern touch.