Health Tips: Beat the Winter Blues
Posted on 12/07/2013
Oh, the weather outside is frightful! Which means you just want to curl up on the couch with a blanket, a movie and probably some not so healthy treats. It’s important to stay positive and healthy during the winter months. Here are a few ways to bite the winter blues and ensure you enjoy the beauty of the holiday season:
- Get Sunshine – even if just for a few minutes, go outside!
- Socialize – fight the urge to stay in and go out for dinner with friends or do some holiday shopping.
- Get a Massage – it’s important to take care of your body and get the toxins moving around. You’ll be so glad you took some time to pamper yourself.
- Keep a Daily Gratitude List – little reminders keep the soul warm.
- Practice Conscious Acts of Kindness – the holiday season is all about giving. Put a smile on someone’s face with a simple act of kindness.