Healthy Dessert Recipes: Mini Pumpkin Pies
Posted on 11/21/2012
With only 148 calories per pie, these treats are sure to delight your taste buds without making you feel guilty.
- 3 Tbsp wheat germ
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 whole graham cracker, crushed
- 2 lg eggs
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1 can (12 fl oz) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 2/3 cups brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cups pure maple syrup
- ¾ cups 2% plain Greek-style yogurt
1. Heat oven to 375°F and coat 12-cup nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine wheat germ, flaxseed, and crushed graham cracker in small bowl. Divide evenly among muffin cups.
3. Whisk eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract. Pour evenly into cups. Bake until sides are set and centers jiggle slightly, 30 to 35 minutes.
4. Stir maple syrup into yogurt in small bowl while pies bake. Chill until ready to serve.
5. Let pies stand 10 to 15 minutes before removing from pan with spatula. Top each with a dollop of the yogurt mixture.