Holiday Gift Ideas for the Wellness Enthusiast
Posted on 12/07/2012
- Fitness Class Coupon—What are their favorite hobbies? Gift certificates to their favorite climbing gym or yoga studio are great ideas for the fitness buff.
- Healthy Cookbooks—There are a ton of cookbooks that feature low-carb or low-fat recipes. Go to your local bookstore and search around. You’re sure to find one you like.
- Juicer—These are great because you pack a whole serving of fruits and veggies into one glass. Although they are a little pricier it’s sure to be a hit with anyone who’s health conscious.
- Heart-Rate Monitoring Watch—These can be found online and are not too expensive. Any health buff will love receiving this as a gift and keeping track of their heart rate while they work out.
- Great Workout Apps—If your on a smaller budget, give a iTunes gift card to download their favorite workout app. To make their work easier, give with a list of fitness apps including descriptions and ratings.