- Travaasa® Austin Appoints Adam Cormany As Director Of Food & Beverage
- Travaasa® Austin Announces Kristine Huffman as General Manager
- Travaasa® Austin Introduces Watsu® Spa Program
- Travaasa® Experiential Resorts Announces Kristine Huffman as Brand Experience Director
- Opening of Travaasa® Austin
Travaasa® Austin Overview
Located in Hill Country only 30 minutes from one of Texas’s most iconic cities, Travaasa® Austin is nestled against 210 acres of the Balcones Canyonlands Preserve, overlooking beautiful Lake Travis. Travaasa® Austin boasts 70 guestrooms tucked into a low-key campus-style layout, allowing resort guests to soak in the natural habitat in an unobtrusive setting. The property includes horse stables, a challenge course designed in partnership with Outward Bound, a fitness center and yoga studio, an infinity-edge pool, a beautifully appointed dining area with outdoor patio and exhibition kitchen, a tranquil 11-room spa and gracious accommodations. Travaasa® Austin opened April 14, 2011.
- Kristine Huffman – Brand Experience Director
- Maggie Wagner – Senior Director of Spas
- Chef Benjamin Baker – Executive Chef
- Jorah Anderson - Culture Coordinator
- Kim Grabosky – Farm Manager
Whether it’s known for the live music, environmentally-friendly atmosphere or endless barrage of nationally-recognized restaurants and bars; Austin has become the ideal home to many different types of people. Austin caters to the family-oriented with activities like visits to the Dell Children’s Museum, as well as entertaining the mature professional with hilarious sing-a-longs to ‘80s films at the Alamo Drafthouse. The never-ending list of festivals, boutique shops, beautiful parks and art galleries create a constant stream of happenings that all have something for everyone, maintaining Austin’s reputation as the most dynamic city in Texas.
Images and B-Roll
To obtain Travaasa® Austin high-resolution images and b-roll, please contact:
- Turner Public Relations