TRAVAASA® AUSTIN DINING FACT SHEET
13500 Farm to Market Rd. 2769
Austin, TX 78726
Executive Chef: Benjamin Baker
Food & Beverage Director: Nik Fioretti
Telephone: 855.TO.TRAVAASA (855.868.7282), or locally 512.258.7243
Dining Philosophy: Travaasa® Austin takes a farm-to-table approach to its dining experience, using quality, seasonal ingredients such as organic, locally sourced produce, meat, fish and dairy, with a focus on supporting regional growers. The menu at Travaasa® Austin features a Texas-fusion flare that is highlighted in many of the signature dishes, and which is complimented by housemade breads and desserts.
Dining Overview: Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily at Jean’s Kitchen. Menus are updated on a quarterly basis to reflect the seasonal availability of produce and rotate on a daily basis over a seven-day period. Guests can arrange private dinners or meetings and dine on lighter fare throughout the day including snacks, coffee and smoothies at The Spur. All menus feature nutritional information for each dish.
Wine & Beer Offerings: Travaasa® Austin’s wine list mirrors Travaasa’s® environmental values by featuring organic, biodynamic and sustainable wines made by boutique producers, while also showcasing wines from some of Texas’s finest producers. The beer offering is similar, featuring many of Texas’s great craft brewers and imported organic brews.
Texas Onion Soup – made from rich stock of Texas-raised beef bones, caramelized onions and spiked with a touch of jalapeno for a Texas twist.
- Grilled Ribeye – Strube Ranch Wagyu ribeye served with herb-roasted purple potatoes and sautéed swiss chard.
- Polenta Porridge – made with agave nectar, cinnamon and cranberries, then sliced into toast triangles, dredged in masa and pan fried until golden brown. Accompanied with maple syrup or agave nectar. A favorite for gluten-free guests!
- Flourless Chipotle Chocolate Cake – Chef Benjamin Baker’s special creation, made in house from scratch.
Local Purveyors: Travaasa® Austin is proud to support local purveyors and feature quality, fresh ingredients from:
- Texas Wagyu Beef – providing grass-fed beef, lamb, tender rabbit, quail and much more.
- Quality Seafood – fresh, wild and troll caught fish and seafood.
National Media Inquiries:
Ashley Cothran – firstname.lastname@example.org / 303.333.1402
Regional Media Inquiries:
Maryam Brown – email@example.com / 512.382.9017