- Press Room
- Press Room
- Media Resources
- Brand Press Kit
- Austin Press Kit
- Hāna Press Kit
Category Archives: Travaasa® Austin
Travaasa® Austin will celebrate all things “Mom” throughout the month of May with specially-designed programming focused on motherhood. The resort will honor moms with unique wellness programming including a class to reshape the mommy midsection, pre- and post-natal yoga, and cooking demonstrations.
A stay at Travaasa® Austin will provide a relaxing getaway for moms as well as time to reflect, revitalize and reconnect with one’s self. Unique offerings from Travaasa Austin for the month of May include:
- “Reshape Your Motherly Midsection:” a core class focused on reshaping the abdominal muscles and pelvic floor, proper breathing and core activation to restore a healthy, toned shape
- Cooking with Mom: a culinary demonstration that brings back memories of making cookies with mom or turning the crockpot on and letting it simmer for hours
- Pre- and Post-Natal Yoga in which guests modify poses and safely practice yoga during and after pregnancy with trained yoga instructors
- Specially-designed meditation classes to help guests focus on their relationship with their mother and how it effects their lives
- A special edition of Travaasa® Austin’s Journaling class in which guests jot down favorite stories and memories of mom
Travaasa® Austin will celebrate Earth Day throughout the month of April with some brand new, unique wellness programming, including earth conscious classes and ceremonies such as Composting 101 and an Ancient Vedic Fire Ceremony.
Travaasa’s on-site experts have developed a special series of programming designed around Earth Day to reconnect guests with the earth and Mother Nature. Guests at Travaasa® can try the new programming throughout the month:
- Take a renewed or newly found consciousness of the earth into daily life through classes including Composting 101, the Spring Vegetables Culinary Demonstration, or the Tree Planting ceremony – which will also teach tree planting techniques so guests can help restore the earth at home
- Remember the deeply-rooted connections within the natural world and honor the change in seasons with an Ancient Vedic Fire Ceremony, a tradition rich in culture, devotion and healing
- Practice Ayurveda, a mode of maintaining each individual’s balance between mind, body and environment through foods and ancient remedies including Agni tea, Kitchari, recipes and home cleansing techniques
- Participate in the Earth Grounding Workout, designed to help guests acquire better postural alignment and balance; or the Tune Into Nature Meditation, an outdoor meditation session created to leave guests replenished and ready for the new season
All the new programming at Travaasa® Austin reflects the brand’s five pillars (adventure, culinary, culture, fitness and wellness), while incorporating regional elements to create an enriching, authentic experience for guests.
To enjoy the Earth Day programming offered at Travaasa® Austin, guests can book a room beginning at $113 per person, per night.
Travaasa® Austin was included in a story on BBC.com’s travel section. The resort’s wellness program and the bull riding fitness course were included. To read the article, click here.