- Press Room
- Press Room
- Media Resources
- Brand Press Kit
- Austin Press Kit
- Hāna Press Kit
Tag Archives: Travaasa Hana, Maui
We’re proud to share some of the highlights:
- JustLuxe.com journalist, Lena Katz, was inspired by the Travaasa® Experiential Resorts philosophy on a recent visit to Travaasa® Austin. In this piece, Lena profiles our very own Co-Founder, Joy Berry: “Emerging Hoteliers Out to Change the Lodging Game – Joy Berry of Travaasa”
- Glamour.com loved our mechanical bull fitness class included it in in a post for the outlet’s daily health and workout blog, Vitamin G: “Yee Haw! Would You Work Out on a… Mechanical Bull?”
- MSN’s fitness outlet, Fitbie.com was inspired by the unique Travaasa® activities and programming and interviewed Kristine Huffman, Director of Programming for this piece on inspired workouts. “Old-World Calorie Burners – Get fit with these Game of Thrones-inspired workouts”
- TravelandLeisure.com included Travaasa® Hana, Maui in the publication’s list of “Best Hotels in Hawaii” highlighting the top properties throughout the islands.
- The publication also included Travaasa® Austin in its list of “America’s Best All-Inclusive Resorts” highlighting the top hassle free vacations in the country.
Thank you to all of our guests that have become our fans and supporters!
Travaasa® Hana, Maui is partnering with Napa Valley’s PlumpJack Winery to provide guests a complete four-course wine pairing experience. With any dinner reservation, Travaasa® Hana, Maui is offering guests a special discount of 25 percent off accommodations.
PlumpJack Wine Dinner
Tuesday, June 12
Travaasa® Hana, Maui’s Kauiki Restaurant
Cost: $125 per person, inclusive of tax and gratuities
Enjoy the intriguing complexity of PlumpJack wines paired with
the culinary creations of Travaasa Hana’s executive chef Barry Villiarimo.
PlumpJack Winery was founded in 1995 by current Lt. Gov. of California Gavin Newsom and philanthropist Gordon Getty. Inspired by one of Shakespeare’s fun-loving characters, Sir John “PlumpJack” Falstaff, the winery was founded on the premise that wine is one of life’s great pleasures and should be enjoyed as often as possible. Based in Napa Valley’s renowned Oakville region, the winery specializes in the limited production of estate Cabernet Sauvignon and was the first Napa Valley winery to use screwcaps as a wine closure on super premium wines, a bold move representing PlumpJack’s spirit of approachability.
Seating is limited. Reservations required. For dinner and room reservations, please call (808) 248-8211.
Travaasa® Hana, Maui Ranked #1 Resort Service on Maui in Travel + Leisure’s 2012 World’s Best Awards Survey
Travaasa® Hana, Maui has been honored for its premium service by Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Awards survey, which awarded the oceanfront resort #1 best resort service on the island of Maui and #2 in the Hawaiian Islands for 2012, with a score of 95.29.
“We are thrilled to receive this great recognition, especially since it is based on the opinions of the magazine’s readers who are distinguished travelers with high expectations,” said Danny Mynar, general manager of Travaasa® Hana, Maui. “We share this honor with our employees who are the backbone of our resort and a true testament to service with aloha.”
Located in the charming small town of Hana on the eastern tip of Maui, Travaasa® Hana, Maui is the first resort on the island to greet the rising sun. Set amid rolling grass fields and palm trees above Kaihalulu Bay, Travaasa® Hana, Maui immerses guests in the real Hawaii: culinary classes on regional cuisine, locally inspired spa treatments, Hawaiian throw net fishing with a local guide, and much more.
The AAA Four Diamond Hotel was recently rated the #1 Hawaii hotel in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards Poll and the #1 resort spa in the Hawaiian Islands in Condé Nast Traveler’s 2012 spa poll. The property is a legendary retreat for generations of travelers seeking barefoot elegance, unspoiled natural beauty and a Hawaiian sense of place. Travaasa® Experiential Resorts’ philosophy is to provide an escape for those looking to experience something new, enrich their lives and immerse themselves in local traditions, which mimics the hotel’s original intention.
For more information about Travaasa® Hana, Maui, visit www.travaasa.com/hana or call (855) TO-TRAVAASA. Follow Travaasa® Hana, Maui at twitter.com/travaasa_hana and facebook.com/travaasa.hana.