Travaasa® Austin will celebrate all things “Mom” throughout the month of May with specially-designed programming focused on motherhood. The resort will honor moms with unique wellness programming including a class to reshape the mommy midsection, pre- and post-natal yoga, and cooking demonstrations.
A stay at Travaasa® Austin will provide a relaxing getaway for moms as well as time to reflect, revitalize and reconnect with one’s self. Unique offerings from Travaasa Austin for the month of May include:
- “Reshape Your Motherly Midsection:” a core class focused on reshaping the abdominal muscles and pelvic floor, proper breathing and core activation to restore a healthy, toned shape
- Cooking with Mom: a culinary demonstration that brings back memories of making cookies with mom or turning the crockpot on and letting it simmer for hours
- Pre- and Post-Natal Yoga in which guests modify poses and safely practice yoga during and after pregnancy with trained yoga instructors
- Specially-designed meditation classes to help guests focus on their relationship with their mother and how it effects their lives
- A special edition of Travaasa® Austin’s Journaling class in which guests jot down favorite stories and memories of mom